Overview: SpendMend works exclusively with hospitals, healthcare systems, and higher education organizations. We offer a unique suite of recovery audit, telecommunications, and consulting services.
Individuals fulfilling the Application Engineer role are focused on feature development and process improvement. They work with development tools suitable for the task in which the feature is used. They collect data, plan, implement, document the solution and provide training to those who use or maintain the solution. Assists support team with support of applications within their purview when necessary. They must work well with internal and external customers within a team environment.
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Application support, configuration, and development
o Primary applications/suites: OnBase, Kofax, Hyland RPA, MS Office 365
• Identify & implement efficiency improving solutions
• Special projects as assigned.
• Technical communications
• Documentation and training
- Desired Skills & Traits
• Good verbal & written communications skills.
• Experience with relational database design and Structured Query Language (SQL).
• Knowledge of programming languages & methodologies beneficial.
• Experience with VBA/Office scripting
• Experience with OnBase, Kofax, and/or Robotic Process Automation solutions
• Mathematical Skills: ability to apply the concepts of basic algebra and statistics.
• Reasoning Ability: ability to define problems in a collection of data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Education or Experience: Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Work Authorization: Must be eligible to work In the United States. SpendMend is not willing to sponsor candidates who require work visas.