Overview: SpendMend works exclusively with hospitals, healthcare systems, and higher education organizations. We offer a unique suite of recovery audit, telecommunications, and consulting services. The Asset Recovery Analyst position assists in research in various databases and supports other departmental processes. The research uncovers items which are due back to our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to perform extensive research
- Utilize databases to update and track all open items until they have been received or the project has been completed
- Assist in developing applicable analytics and root cause analysis
- Communicate in a professional manner with state auditors by phone or e-mail fulfilling requests for additional documentation
- Assemble documentation for billing
- Perform additional clerical duties within the Support Services Department
- Show ability to apply critical thinking skills which drive process efficiencies
- Work successfully in a remote environment
Education and/or Experience: The individual must be computer literate and have general knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite software programs; be able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously; and work as part of a team and/or independently.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instruction, short correspondence, and memos; ability to write concise, professional correspondence; and the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; and the ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Authorization: Must be eligible to work In the United States. SpendMend is not willing to sponsor candidates who require work visas.
Salary: $40,000 per year plus a team-based incentive program.