As a SpendMend Data Warehousing Engineer you will play a role in improving U.S. patient care while working with data from the largest Healthcare Systems across the nation. You’ll work collaboratively with other Business, IT, and Software Engineering SpendMenders to understand the challenges facing our customers and then build and maintain databases, pipelines, warehouses, visualizations, and internal data products to uncover key insights and effective strategies for cost containment and optimization.
What you will do
- Architect, implement, and maintain Data Warehousing solutions.
- Design and implement BI solutions for operational and customer reporting and analysis.
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines and build out new integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Work with stakeholders and leaders to develop strategy for long term data architecture.
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Perform data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
Desired Skills, Traits, & Technologies
- Always professional and personable
- Team player
- Continuous learner
- Data Warehousing
- Business Intelligence
- Dimensional Modeling
- Data Lake design
- Data Visualization
- Database Architecture & Management
- Data Analysis / Data Science
- Azure Databricks
- Delta Lakes
- Power BI
- Azure Data Factory / SSIS
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree or five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Work Authorization: Must be eligible to work In the United States. SpendMend is not willing to sponsor candidates who require work visas.