The MISSION of SpendMend is to positively impact patient care by delivering value to our healthcare clients through innovative cost-saving solutions, insightful transaction analysis, and improved process visibility. Clients working with SpendMend gain insight and visibility into their cost cycle to help them control costs, reduce risk and fund patient care.
- Serve as the product manager accountable for executing the vision and strategy for Trulla Analytics.
- Design and maintain the product roadmap for Trulla Analytics.
- Build and manage the Pharmacy Analytics & Intelligence team consisting of analysts, strategists, data scientists, and developers.
- Act as the pharmacy consultant for analytics based professional services projects.
- Support sales and marketing functions by serving as a subject matter expert for sales calls, webinars, blogs, podcasts, etc.
- Develop and maintain operational policies and training material for team members.
Desired Education and Experience Requirements:
- Pharmacy degree, Healthcare Operations degree, or commensurate experience and/or training or education
- 5 years’ experience in pharmacy or pharmaceutical industry with at least two years of pharmacy/healthcare data analysis experience.
- Previous experience managing people highly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of pharmacy operations, electronic health records, and pharmacy automation/systems.
- Pharmaceutical purchasing/inventory experience.
- General knowledge of 340B program.
- 340B ACE certification within 6 months of hire date.
- Experience presenting to management staff and C-suite leadership.
- Excellent analytical, reporting, technical and problem-solving skills
- Innovative and proactive mindset.
- Flexibility to wear several hats, ranging from strategy to hands-on systems work as needed.
- Deep intellectual curiosity to explore new methods and learn new techniques outside one’s own expertise.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong capability in managing analytics projects and priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high-quality deliverables.
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams.
Evaluation and Process Improvement:
- Annual performance reviews will be conducted along with goal setting.
- Provide recommendations on process improvements.
- Remote office
- Travel expected at least four times yearly to onsite client meetings and/or conferences.
Job Category: Pharmacy
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote