Overview: Work collaboratively with the VIE Healthcare team to successfully deliver clinical, financial, and operational performance improvements to our clients. Be a valuable member of VIE, perform data analytics, contract reviews, and assist VIE Healthcare Team members in achieving company goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Various methods of Data Collection, and accuracy in data input and report preparation.
- Effective communication skills in meetings, through email, on the phone, and through reports; includes internal reports and external client reports to executives, managers, and clinicians.
- Attendance of client & vendor meetings both on phone and video conferencing.
- Ability to assist in the management of Client Agendas and Project Trackers for the VIE Client Lead, and the ability to manage work time allocation for client updates and follow ups.
- Understanding of VIE’s benchmarking process and analysis data process, and the development of cost reduction recommendations.
- Review, comprehend, and outline key points of various vendor contracts.
- Innovative and creative to perform work more efficiently.
- Support the Client Categorization Process and the management of the InvoiceROI process including the Daily Extraction and Assignment List.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Grow into Business Analyst position within 18 months.
- Honesty & Integrity
- Analytical Skills
- Organization & Planning Skills
- Efficiency/Project Management
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment & Follow Through
- Communications/speaks and writes clearly
- Strategic Thinking/Vision/Problem Solving
- Desire for continuous self-improvement
- Strong Work Ethic
- Fast Paced
- Able to Quickly Refocus on Tasks
- Able to Work Extended Hours
- Proactive / Resourceful
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Communication, Written & Verbal
- Ability to Read & Understand Data
- Listening Skills
- Note Taking
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business or three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. An understanding of the accounts payable function with an overall understanding of business flow is necessary to be successful. The individual must be computer literate and have general knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite software programs; be able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously; and work as part of a team and/or independently.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Authorization: Must be eligible to work In the United States. SpendMend is not willing to sponsor candidates who require work visas.