Position: Quality Assurance Auditor
Overview: SpendMend® works exclusively with hospitals, healthcare systems, and higher education organizations. We offer a unique suite of recovery audit, telecommunications, and consulting services. The Auditor conducts internal audits for clients’ Accounts Payable Departments to assess effectiveness of controls, accuracy and efficiency of records, and recovery of lost revenue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audits records of accounts payable departments, looking for sources of lost revenue.
- Researches validity of suspected revenue loss.
- Calls on clients’ vendors to investigate the validity of suspected claims.
- Documents, prepares, and submits reports for client and management by providing documented and supportive details.
- Reviews internal processes and procedures to determine where we are losing revenue and efficiency internally.
- Provides reporting, suggestions and training to teams within company based on our findings.
Skills: The individual must have excellent written and verbal English communication skills for contact with clients and vendors. It is imperative to be extremely analytical with strong mathematical skills. The individual must be professionally minded; well organized; self-directing; possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills and be a highly motivated team player. The individual must be prepared to commit the time and resources necessary to successfully obtain the desired results of the position.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Authorization: Must be eligible to work In the United States. SpendMend is not willing to sponsor candidates who require work visas.
Salary: $40,000-$60,000 (based on experience) per year plus a team-based incentive program.