As a SpendMend Software Developer working on the Trulla development team, you will participate in feature and integration development for the healthcare industry’s only end-to-end pharmacy procurement software solution. You will participate in all phases of solution implementation, from architecture & design to implementation and support.
What you will do
- Full Stack Development (Python/Django/PostgreSQL)
- Work with Development leadership on features/product backlog by analyzing user requirements as well as envisioning system features and functionality.
- Create well-structured and maintainable code with high level of craftsmanship.
- Work effectively and comfortably in a highly communicative team setting.
Desired Skills, Traits & Technologies
- Always professional and personable
- Team player
- Problem Solver
- Continuous learner
- Full Stack Development
- Cloud platform competency and awareness (AWS/Azure)
- Time Management
- Strong knowledge of applicable coding languages, concepts, patterns, and frameworks.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree or 2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Authorization: Must be eligible to work In the United States. SpendMend is not willing to sponsor candidates who require work visas.