Overview: SpendMend® works exclusively with hospitals, healthcare systems, and higher education organizations. We offer a unique suite of recovery audit, telecommunications, and consulting services. The statement caller position performs inquiries directed towards our clients’ vendors. The inquiries require getting information about the client’s open items on behalf of our client. The results of the inquiries are then used for further review by the field staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Place 80-100 outbound calls to vendors on behalf of our clients
• Talk with vendors by phone to receive a report of the open issues. (Statement)
• Using a database to update and track all requested items until they have been received or the completion of the project.
• To communicate your results and any additional issues to your supervisor or the field staff.
• To perform additional clerical duties within the Support Services Department.
• Research in locating additional phone numbers for projects.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instruction, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, client, and other employees of the organization.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.