Mitchell Malling is a Recovery Auditor and has been in the AP Audit industry for 6 years. He specializes in helping reconcile vendor books so the records are correct and partially opened invoices and credits are cleared. His favorite part of working in the Healthcare AP Audit industry is “putting money back into the pockets of organizations that use it to better the lives of patients.”
Interview with Mitchell:
- How did you first learn about SpendMend?
- I first learned about SpendMend from a family friend that told my dad about the company and what they were doing with accounts payable auditing.
- Why do you look forward to coming to work?
- To reach a common goal with colleagues and I am working hard to become a supervisor one day.
- What do you usually listen to during the workday?
- I enjoy listening to the Baseball Tonight podcast and my favorite team is the Detroit Tigers. Even though Justin Verlander plays for a different team, he is still my favorite player.
- What do your clients say about your work?
- I have gotten some big thank yous and have been told I saved lots of time and money while turning situations around.
- What is your proudest accomplishment at SpendMend?
- Winning the consistency award for claims multiple times.
- Would you like to shout out anyone you work with on a regular basis?
- I would like to give a shoutout to Ohio Health’s IT team for always being on top of everything and always resolving issues fast as possible.
- And internally I would also like to shout out Nereida Mezini for always being so eager to help me with any challenges she comes across.