SpendMend Pharmacy 340B Referral Capture
SpendMend Pharmacy utilizes over a decade of experience to ensure your referral captures will meet compliance testing during a HRSA audit.
Our team of experts identifies existing referral capture opportunities, while capturing new opportunities as well.
Our team documents all the necessary elements needed to meet HRSA auditor expectations so you will never be at risk of financial payback to manufacturers. The net result is additional savings for your organization in a compliant manner.
How 340B Referral Capture Works
1. PCP is referred by Patient to outside provider; SpendMend Pharmacy receives the referral information.
2. Outside provider prescribes RX for Pt; Pt fills at Contract Pharmacy.
3. SpendMend Pharmacy matches referral, RX, and data feeds.
4. SpendMend Pharmacy coordinates clinical care and prescription documentation in EMR.
5. SpendMend Pharmacy verifies all documentation is in place.
Why Is 340B Compliance So Important?
The 340B Program requires drug manufacturers to sell outpatient drugs at a discount to CE’s for their drugs to be covered by Medicaid. HHS and HRSA administer the program and oversee program compliance through annual audits, among other efforts.
If an audit identifies noncompliance issues, HRSA requires corrective action to continue in the 340B Program. Maintaining participation in the program can earn pharmacies a range of 20-50% savings on annual drug costs.
Benefits of Using SpendMend Pharmacy 340B Referral Capture Service?
Every referral captured has the documentation needed to pass a HRSA audit
SpendMend By The Numbers